I recently did a post on my favorite beauty products so I decided to do a post on my recently worn jewelry items as well. I really do like all of these pieces and pretty much all of them are costume jewelry pieces. I didn't put a lot in this post because I only wanted to show the pieces that I wear on a weekly basis. I will list the pieces according to each category from left to right.
1. I loved these as soon as I saw them in the store. They are really the only "fancy" earrings that I wear, because I usually just wear studs. (Even though these are in fact studs ... which makes me happy.) The best way I have found to pair these is with a simple white shirt.
2. These are from the same store and are really pretty. They are these black granite type studs with gold edges.
3. You can't really tell in the picture, but these are just some simple black studs. They are my go-to earrings which I will wear if I'm not wearing any of my other earrings.
1. As you might can tell by now, I like skulls. I have some other skull bracelets but I like this one the best because it is very simple and subtle.
2. I am a big fan of simple jewelry and this piece might just be my favorite bracelet that I've ever seen. It's also probably the most expensive bracelet that I own. Each piece that they hand-make from silver has a verse that it is inspired from. Mine is called the "Always Present" bracelet and is inspired from Psalm 46:1.
1. I don't wear a lot of necklaces so I don't have a lot to choose from, but I do wear this a lot. I usually just wear this with a plain sweater.
2. This is my all-time favorite necklace, I just think it is so cool. When I first got it I thought it was a locket because it has a latch on the side, but it's not. My go-to outfit with this necklace is a simple denim shirt and tank top.